Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Jan 3 - The Day We Became Adults

Today is the day we became adults. We've always had a penchant for meeting up and talking grandoise matters and ending up feeling important and empowered. Today was different. It bordered dangerously on falling into the pattern described above, but it broke clear. The future's clearing up even more. It's gaining a direction and is becoming more purposeful. The moroseness is fading. Happiness, although it still is tinged with more than just a hint of sadness and depression, is starting to seep in; it's starting to replace the utter wrist-slashing pain-seeking depression that has been en vogue over the last few weeks. I feel empowered, this time for real. I feel like I can really achieve something, maybe everything that I have envisioned. We will rock Mumbai. We will be successful. She will marry me. JB, you rock.

No comments: