Sunday, July 09, 2006

Early Morning Ramblings

It's nearly 4 in the morning (or at night?). I have no classes for the next couple of days. I'm sitting here listening to some random songs shuffling themselves on my playlist because it feels like a crime to go to bed this early (or this late?). I'm so sure I'm going to miss breakfast in the morning and I'm not too sure if I should make the effort. The friendly neighbourhood hunger is starting to make its presence felt and I'm currently trying to satiate it with water. I'm currently in that surreal state between wakey-wakey and sleepy-sleepy when things either make no sense or make perfect sense. Black and white, no greys. It's too much effort to attempt a grey and I'm content letting my senses wander imagining the impossible. What about pink elephants and purple rabbits? Happy child.

No comments: