Monday, June 12, 2006

Vicious Circle

I don’t see the point in getting up
I know it’s going to be the wrong side of the bed
But I drag myself out
It’s time to live my vicious circle

The same smiling faces
All smiling assassins
Fake laughing with you one moment
And making you cry the next

Day in and day out
From tying shoelaces
To combing falling hair
It’s time to live the vicious circle

You know you don’t belong
You don’t want to, don’t need to
But you’re pulled into this swirling mass
Of surrealism and pseudo air-kisses

The pollution and the populace
It’s the same story all over again
Feel like you’re life ain’t going anywhere?
You know you don’t belong
You don’t want to, don’t need to
But it’s time to live the vicious circle

Day in and day out
It’s the same story all over again
It’s got its vice-like grip on you
It’s called the vicious circle

1 comment:

T said...

i have to agree.... sounds quite a bit lik my life aswel!